Available in 100 & 500ds.
For healthy swine 3 weeks of age or older; used as an aid in the prevention of pneumonia, diarrhea, septicemia and mortality caused by S. choleraesuis and as an aid in the control of disease and shedding caused by S. typhimurium.
Administer via drinking water. Do not use antibiotics, sulfonamides or furans in feed or water for 3 days before and 3 days after vaccination. Meat withdrawal: 21 days.
- Avirulent live Salmonella choleraesuis
- Proven protection against BOTH Salmonella choleraesuis and Salmonella typhimurium1
- Patented gene deletions remain stable after in vitro and in vivo backpassages1
- Vaccine cannot revert to virulence1
- Effectively controls pneumonia, diarrhea, septicemia and mortality caused by Salmonella choleraesuis1
- Effectively controls disease and shedding of Salmonella typhimurium1
- Recommended for use in pigs 3 weeks of age and older
- Mass oral vaccination through drinking water saves labor